Protocols for the Re-Opening of SJE Church Doors
In complying with Government regulations – Measures that should to be in place for to Congregational worship
- 40 sq. feet between each person ( one arm’s length apart on both sides)
- Temperature checks of all persons on entering the Church building
- Sanitization- Hand sanitizers and hand washing would be essential.
- Masks must be worn inside the church.
- Outside the church, no more than 10 persons should gather at a time. Persons must maintain social distance of 6ft.
- Churches must turn off air conditioning units (if any).
- Churches may need to have multiple services & should consider shortening length of services.
- There should be no overlapping of services to allow for sanitization of the worship area before another set of worshippers attend.
- No assembling of choirs.
- All rituals and practices that require close contact of members are discouraged (i.e. hugging, handshakes)
- Persons without any underlying conditions may come to church.